Your care today will count tomorrow; leaving a gift to St Luke's in your will.
St Luke's owes its existence to people like YOU remembering us in their wills. If you wish to leave a legacy to the hospice, big or small, you can be assured that every penny will be put to good use. Legacies help us to ensure that we can continue to be there for our patients and their families; helping them to come to terms with their illness and live as fulfilling a life as possible. Whether you have a personal connection with the hospice, or just want to support people with a life limiting illness by mentioning St Luke;s in your will, your legacy to us can live on after you die.
Making a will is relatively easily and one of the most important things you can do to ensure that your wishes will be carried out after your death and that your family and loved ones are taken care of.
A gift in a will enables St Luke's to:
- Continue to provide specialist palliative care to local people at the time of their greatest need
- Maintain and develop the range of care services we offer
- Maintain and develop our care for future generations
- Provide support for the whole family
- Continue to work with others to develop specialsit palliative care provision in North West London
- Support, through education, a range of health professionals working in the local community
To find out more about how to leave a legacy just click here. You might also like to find out more about how to take part in our Make a Will campaign.