Chief Executive Officer
Full time 37.5 hours
£80,000 - £ 85,000 depending on experience
Mar 8, 2017
St Luke’s Hospice is a highly ambitious and forward thinking charity which has been serving the people of Harrow and Brent for almost 30 years (it is our 30th birthday in 2017). We were founded by local people with a passion to provide high quality care and support to people at the end of their lives and this ethos continues to drive our work.
Our new Chief Executive will stretch us further to continue our ambitious journey of development, diversification and innovation. This is a unique opportunity to join at a time when we have the resources to keep up the momentum on improving services to make them fit for the future while we develop income streams to allow us to sustain the services in the long term. We strive to reach even more people, play an active role in influencing the changing health and social care systems in which we operate, to improve outcomes for more people and broaden the educational aspects of our work.
- ¾Lead the hospice, in partnership with the Board of Trustees and Senior Executive Team, to deliver excellent end of life care for our patients and their loved ones.
- ¾Lead the development of clear strategies to develop appropriate services and maximise sustainable income.
- ¾Ensure effective relationships are developed with all key stakeholders.
- ¾Project a positive and caring image of the hospice so that donors (shoppers, people living locally, commissioners etc) are encouraged to support the hospice and its work.
- ¾A strategic leader who brings vision, clarity of purpose and significant management experience.
- ¾Outstanding interpersonal skills and an understanding of the special nature of care in the last phase of life.
- ¾Able to maximise potential and work successfully in partnership across complex and diverse interest groups and stakeholders.
- ¾Innovative, creative and entrepreneurial thinker.
For further information and details on how to apply, please visit www.berwickpartners.co.uk/61045
If you wish to have a further conversation, please speak in confidence to our retained consultant Sandra Hamovic at Berwick Partners on 0207 529 6332.