Healthcare Assistant for Hospice at Home (Bank)
£9.84 per hour
Harrow and Brent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for dynamic and motivated Health Care Assistants to join our Hospice at the home team.. We are looking for experienced and knowledgeable clinical HCAs who are able to work flexibly as part of the team.
As an integral member of the Hospice at Home service, you will be responsible for delivering excellent and compassionate care to patients and supporting families and carers. We pride ourselves in providing home-care for palliative patients with dignity and respect.
Domiciliary care is provided to people who still live in their own homes but who require additional support with household tasks, personal carer any other activity that allows them to maintain their independence and quality of life.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Comfortable providing personal care
- Be caring, diplomatic and patient
- Have an ability to recognise the signs when the client is distressed and needs support
- Be enthusiastic, outgoing, reliable, excellent time keeping and persistent
- Must have full UK driving licence and access to vehicle for work purposes.
- Good English skills.
- Good team player
- Subsidised staff meals
- Free 24 hour confidential advice and counselling line
- Free Parking
- A comprehensive induction plan
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications, qualities and a passion to provide excellent end of life care we would love to hear from you.
For further details / informal visits contact: Komal Patel/Inderia Tipping 020 8382 8020