Housekeeping Assistant (In Patient Unit)
Permanent /22.5 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
£11,512.80 per annum
Sep 26, 2019
We are looking for Housekeeping Assistant to work in our In Patient Unit. There may be some additional hours during busier periods.
Main duties and Responsibilities
- To communicate with patients and visitors in a polite and courteous manner.
- To ensure all areas are cleaned and maintained to the highest possible standards using infection control and disinfection procedure where appropriate.
- To help with the efficient running of the laundry with the highest regard to infection control.
- Maintaining equipment and materials in a clean and hygienic condition, reporting any deterioration in standards and health hazards.
- To work with the Housekeeper in providing services for the conference areas and any other functions in other locations.
- To receive appropriate training in areas relevant to the post and to attend staff meetings and supervision sessions as required.
- To maintain good communication skills with all levels of staff developing a cascade of information.
For more information please refer to Job Description.
To apply, please send completted application form to firstname.lastname@example.org