Unfortunately, due to the severe weather forecast for Sunday 23 September St Luke’s Hospice is postponing the Bubble Rush event.

Bubble Rush will not take place on Sunday 23 September.

The event will now take place on Saturday 6 April 2019. 

For health and safety reasons our Bubble Rush event cannot take place if winds are above 25mph. Today, Friday 21 September, the MET Office has issued a Yellow Weather Warning for Sunday, saying there is a potential for another very windy spell. Added to this the forecast is for a significant amount of rain fall, thunder and lightning. Because of these factors and with participant safety being our main priority at St Luke’s events, we have decided to postpone Bubble Rush to Saturday 6 April 2019. 

Our Events and Community Manager, Tim Ridgewell, says:

‘We are very sad to have to reschedule the Bubble Rush at the last minute. Unfortunately, the weather has forced us to postpone and supporter safety comes first. We hope that competitors won’t be too disappointed and can join us for the rescheduled Bubble Rush on Saturday 6 April 2019.’

Thank you for your patience and support and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.