"I have been Medical Director at St Luke’s Hospice since 1998, and Lead Clinician and Macmillan Consultant in Palliative Care at St Mark’s and Northwick Park Hospitals. I initially Trained as a GP then retrained in Palliative Medicine. I have been a consultant since 1996.
- Developing Quality Services for Frail Elderly. Funded for 2 Darzi Fellows to manage transformational Projects 2013-4
- Palliative Care in Advanced Heart Failure. Project leader in NHS Improvement Pilot site. Awarded Northwick Park Hospital Excellence in Research and Development Prize 2012
- Non malignant palliative care particularly MND and advanced heart failure Advanced communication skills training.
- Health Foundation Generation Q Fellow 2014-16.
- MSc in Leadership (Quality Improvement) With distinction 2016
- Member of Pan- London EOLC Clinical Network leadership group
Member of RCP Management of Patients with Prolonged Disorders of Consciousness Guideline Development Group 2010-2013
I am married with 3 sons and enjoy playing football, badminton and cycling every week."