Take on this capital to coast challenge and walk, jog or run 100km, 50km or 25km from London to Brighton.
The London to Brighton Challenge is one of the UK's greatest endurance events - you can walk it, jog it, or if you're feeling extra adventurous run it as a full ultra-marathon. If 100km seems a bit too ambitious, you can take on the 50km or 25km distances. Whatever distance you take on, it's a unique test of determination, stamina and personal discovery.
The challenge starts in Richmond, on the banks of the Thames. The signed and marshalled route takes you along footpaths, bridleways, and national trails traversing the North and South Downs through the night before arriving in Brighton.
Participant's must be 16 years or over on May 26th 2018 to enter.
Why run with St Luke's Hospice
By choosing St Luke's Hospice as your charity, you will be helping local people with life limiting illnesses.
You will also receive:
- A fundraising pack full of tips and advice to help you reach your sponsorship target
- A St Luke's Hospice branded t-shirt
You pay an online non-refundable registration fee & commit to a minimum fundraising target.
100km (Full): Paticipant Reg Fee: £80 Min Fundraising Cost: £425
50km (Half): Paticipant Reg Fee: £60 Min Fundraising Cost: £275
25km (Quarter): Paticipant Reg Fee: £40 Min Fundraising Cost: £175
During the registration process you will need to complete:
- How you will be joining the Challenge
- Your personal details
- Details of your team (if you are creating or joining a team)
- You will need details of a next of kin (name & telephone number)
- Choose your Distance and if you are a walker, jogger or runner
- Choose a start time window (exact times will be allocated closer to the challenge)
- Select the charity to whom you will be fundraising for
- A password so you can log back into your registration at a later date
Once fully registered you will receive immediate email confirmation of your place on The Challenge!
Register now to receive your information pack and sponsorship form, for more information please contact us on 020 8382 8063 or firstname.lastname@example.org