There are lots of ways to start collecting sponsorship: in person using the enclosed sponsor form; online by setting up an easy to use JustGiving page or fundraise on the go by text message.
Fundraising Online with JustGiving
- Get your page started by visiting www.justgiving.com/stlukeshab
- Click the orange ‘Fundraise for Us’ button.
- Log in or create a new JustGiving account
- Let us know whether you're taking part in an event, celebrating an occasion, fundraising in memory or doing your own thing.
- If you can't see your event listed, select ‘Add your own’ at the bottom of the page and tell us a bit more about your activity.
- Choose your web address – this is the link you’ll be sharing with friends and family when asking them to donate.
- Tick 'Yes' if you're running a bake sale, or selling tickets to an event, raffle or auction. Donations to your Page won't be eligible for Gift Aid.
- Click ‘Create your page’.
- Have fun personalising your page. Add a photo, story and a fundraising target - personalised pages raise more and entice your family and friends to share your link.
- Share your page with everyone you know! It’s easy to share your JustGiving page on Facebook, Twitter and by email, or even WhatsApp or Text.
You can find more tips on making the most of your fundraising by visiting the help pages on the Justgiving website