Working for St Luke’s Hospice provides a number of benefits including:
- Competitive salaries, which take into account NHS pay scale for Clinical staff
- Pension scheme with 3:6 employee/employer contribution
- Free eye examinations
- Cycling loan scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Subsidised staff meals
- Free 24/7 confidential advice via our Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking available on-site
- Discounted gym membership
- Blue Light Discount Card
- Life assurance scheme
- Specific protective equipment or uniform
- Social Events: There are numerous opportunities to become involved in social and fundraising events, held locally in aid of the hospice.
- Annual leave: generous entitlement which increases with length of service.
- Family Friendly Benefits – The Hospice is committed to supporting staff in achieving a work-life balance. Additional to statutory rights entitlement to Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave and Parental Leave, a range of Family Friendly benefits are available which include;
- Flexible Working – opportunities for part-time working/job sharing, working from home where appropriate.
- Carers Leave – up to 3 days to look after dependants and study leave.
Learning & Development
- Clinical support and supervision
- A comprehensive induction plan
- Training and development opportunities for staff and volunteers where relevant to the role