Online Sales Manager
Contract: Permanent full time
Salary: £25,000-28,000 plus bonus
Location: Dalston Gardens
St Luke’s Hospice (Harrow and Brent) Shops limited is the retail subsidiary of a well-established Hospice which is loved by the local community. In the past year our digital sales have grown and reached thousands of customers highlighting the real opportunity to expand our online offering. We’re looking for a creative and versatile Online Sales Manager who has excellent knowledge of the online selling platforms.
Creativity, entrepreneurial skills and project management skills would be crucial in growing the business and increasing revenue.
The Manager will be responsible for delivering digital sales targets, building and leading the team of both paid staff and volunteers.·
- Establish new income streams via different online selling platforms
- Work closely with Operations & E-commerce manager to ensure effective day to day running of the business
- Contribute to the development of online procedures and systems to give clear operating guidelines to staff
- Collaborate with Hospice’s communications team to influence the content on companies’ website and social media to drive sales and awareness of our online offering
- Participate in staff recruitment, induction and personal training programmes
- Ensure all orders are confirmed and customers communicated with effectively
- Develop volunteer recruitment and training in conjunction with shop based staff and the Retail Volunteering Development Manager
- Familiar with eBay’s policies
- Ensure the implementation of weekly reporting through Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), to aid in the management and support of the online operation
- Contribute to forward planning and online sales development
- Monitor and respond to market conditions tailoring stock mix to opportunities and competitor activity
- Seek and develop innovative new online trading and business opportunities to increase income
- Perform regular analysis of key competitors
- Ensure consistent standards across all online areas
- Promote Gift Aid where appropriate
- Carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, the title of the post and its grading as requested by the Line Manager or his/her higher level of authority
Please read Job Description for entire list of duties.
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis.