Below are some questions that might help you think about what words to write:
- How has St Luke’s helped you/your family?
- How did you/your family feel when you first heard about St Luke’s?
- What services did you use and what was your experience of them?
- What would you say to anyone who is afraid of using St Luke’s services?
- Have you volunteered/taken part in events etc for St Luke’s?
*Please note that the hospice cannot be responsible for the exact re-printing of the article
St Luke’s recommends that you inform any family members who may be affected by the story that it may appear publically. If you have a picture that can accompany the story please upload it below.
Communications from St Luke's Hospice
We will never sell your data or share it with other organisations. Find out how we use your data here