Donation Centre Volunteer
Each shift is typically 4 hours, one shift per week or fortnight.
To manage the donations given to St Luke’s and to ensure the success of our shops, we are in need of more volunteers!
- To sort through donations
- To help to identify any valuable or special items
- To arrange sorted items in the organisation system
- To assist staff in locating and preparing stock to go to the shops
- To help in ensuring the shops raise vital funds for the Hospice
What are we looking for?
- Friendly, willing and helpful individuals
Full training will be provided and support offered throughout your time volunteering with us.