Warehouse, 24 Dalston Gardens, Stanmore, HA7 1BU
Each shift is 4 hours, while we would love you to offer this each week, a shift every other week would help.
You will be responsible to the Online Manager or Assistant Manager and will be carrying out the following tasks and duties.
• To assist in the preparation of donated goods for eBay
• To provide a courteous and helpful service to the customers
• To support with the training of new volunteers (once you are fully trained)
• To bring to the attention of the Manager any concerns which may affect the safe and successful running of eBay
• Researching incoming items for eBay Shop
• Taking Photos of items to be listed
• Listing items up on eBay shop (writing item description of item and condition)
• Receiving items and storing in corresponding place.
• Keeping record of where items come from
• Packing Sold Items safely ready for dispatch
• To assist with the general housekeeping of the warehouse and staff areas
What are we looking for?
• Willing, friendly and able to work as part of a team
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Basic Computer literacy skills are essential for those wishing to work on listing on eBay
What can you get in return?
• Experience and developing skills in online retail and customer service (valuable on CV)
• Reward and fulfilment from raising money for the Hospice (all services we provide to our patients and their families are free of charge)
• Reimbursement of travel expenses (capped)