Donate goods and make a difference
Do you have good quality items that you no longer want or need? If you are decluttering or having a clear-out, please don’t throw away your unwanted items – donate them! We love to resell what you don’t want. Your pre-loved goods will help raise much-needed money, and every penny goes towards vital hospice care in our community.
If you would like to donate any goods to us, please take them to one of our 18 shops during shop opening hours.
Due to health and safety reasons, we will be unable to accept donations at our Warehouse (Dalston Gardens) from Monday 6 September to Friday 10 September. The Warehouse will reopen on Monday 13 September and will be accepting donations on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays thereafter.
Got large items, or ten or more large bags/boxes, arrange a collection.
We don’t sell items that may be dangerous to our staff, volunteers or customers. We also don’t sell safety equipment that we can’t guarantee is still effective.
We do not sell items that present a hygiene risk in their use or handling.
We do not sell items that are legally prohibited from sale. We also do not sell items that need a licence that is either inappropriate or too expensive.
We do not sell legal items that may cause harm.
We do not sell items that are unlikely to sell.
- Computers and laptops
- Modems, routers, fax machines, Sky and Virgin TV boxes
- Tube televisions
- Electric blankets
- Printers and scanners
- White goods
- Lawn mowers and trimmers
- All types of protective headgear Includes cycle helmets, motorbike helmets, riding hats, hard hats.
- Walking frames and crutches
- Children’s car seats or booster seats Baby baths and potties Used breast pumps, sterilisers or baby monitors unless new in a packaging.
- Baby walking frames, door bouncers, baby slings
- Child safety gates Upholstered foam-filled furniture