1st April 2023 - 6:30 am - 7:00 pm
Discover 10 of London’s often hidden peaks on this new marathon distance challenge on your doorstep. Be part of a fun and supportive team to uncover some alternative UK ‘summits’ that are surprisingly close to home.
- Discover 10 of London’s hidden peaks
- Marathon distance walking challenge
- Trek through beautiful woodland and thriving nature reserves
- With unexpected views and chance encounters with local wildlife
- 42km walk on the famous ‘London Loop’ footpath
You will travel a good distance on the popular ‘London Loop’ footpath, journeying over a remarkable variety of terrain and uncovering a different side of London.
Enjoy stunning scenery, peaceful spots, unexpected views and local wildlife, such as green woodpeckers and muntjac deer. But keep one eye on those miles still to go…and that well-deserved pint at the end!
With a challenging 42km to conquer, this demanding trek will leave you with an immense sense of achievement knowing you have made a real difference in supporting your charity.
Get in touch
For full details of prices and to sign up: London 10 Peaks Challenge – Charity Challenge