2nd October 2022 - All Day
Do you hold a ballot place for the London Marathon? Are you looking to take part in a unique challenge, whilst raising money for your local hospice? You cannot get more iconic than the Virgin London Marathon! Holding the Guinness World Record for being the largest annual fundraising event on the planet, the 26.2 mile route takes in some of the most famous landmarks in the city – including Buckingham Palace and Canary Wharf.
Why support St Luke’s Hospice?
The money raised will help St Luke’s Hospice care for people at the end of their lives in Harrow and Brent, giving them the best possible quality of life. Every year the London Marathon raises over £15,000 for the hospice, enough to fund a full time St Luke’s Specialist Palliative Care nurse in our In Patient Unit for 6 whole months, providing personal end of life care, helping to manage peoples’ pain, ensuring all their needs are met and providing support to their families.
Included in your fee is:
- A branded St Luke’s Hospice London Marathon running vest.
- Your name which you will be able to iron onto your vest.
- Opportunity to win 2 grandstand tickets, where your family members or friends will have a great view watching you cross the finish line.
- A dedicated St Luke’s Hospice Fundraiser to offer support and guidance throughout to help you reach your fundraising target.
- The opportunity to meet the St Luke’s marathon team and tour St Luke’s Hospice
- The London Marathon will provide you with your running number and timing chip before the race, and a medal when you cross the finish line!
Please fill out the application form by clicking on ‘Register Now’ and we will be in touch.
Find out More
Please email Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8382 8104 for more information about applying for the London Marathon 2022.