24th July 2021 - 25th July 2021 - 10:00 pm - 3:00 am
MIDNIGHT WALK is finally back!
After a year away we are thrilled to announce that the biggest fundraising event in Harrow and Brent is back! Join over 1,000 people with your friends and family to walk 5 or 9 miles through the night and raise vital funds for St Luke’s Hospice.
New for 2021
- New start and finish in Byron Park
- New earlier start time of 10pm (arrive from 9pm)
- New routes for your safety
- New option to take part as a family
Do the MIDNIGHT WALK your way!
Take part in our live event and walk 5 or 9 miles along our marshalled route around Harrow or do a Virtual Midnight Walk in your own way – choosing a date, time and route that suits you.
Live Event Highlights:
- Two fully marshalled routes
- Free T-shirt and medal
- Live warmup entertainment
- Food and drink stalls
- Rest stops and toilet facilities along the way
Early Bird Prices finish 30 June
Sign up now to take advantage of Early Bird prices!
Tickets are only £17.50 (adult) and £7.50 (child) before 1 July, when they go up to £20 (adult) and £10 (child).
Your hospice needs you!
We need your help to raise as much as possible to continue our work across Harrow and Brent.
- £100 could enable a St Luke’s nurse to give 4 hours of specialist care in our inpatient unit.
- £56 could enable a health care assistant to provide practical and compassionate support in a person’s home.
- £22 could provide people with an hour of practical support from St Luke’s 24/7 helpline.
We’re COVID Secure – how we’re keeping you safe
The event will be held outdoors, starting and finishing in Bryon Park for everyone’s safety, along with changes at the start to allow everyone to socially distance themselves. We will monitor Government advice closely and will follow all necessary COVID-19 guidelines and precautions.
Other ways to support