14th June 2024 - 15th June 2024 - 10:00 pm - 3:00 am
MIDNIGHT WALK 2024
The biggest fundraising event in Harrow and Brent is back for 2024! Join over 1,000 people together with your family and friends to walk 5 or 9 miles through the night and raise vital funds for St Luke’s Hospice.
Every Midnight Walk your enthusiasm and energy truly add sparkle to the night and the streets of Harrow, so why not your outfits too? This Midnight Walk we would love for you to come in an outfit of your choice, but for them to sparkle and shine until you shimmer! That’s why this year’s theme is ‘Sparkle Up The Night’! No amount of glitter or sparkle is too much!
This iconic experience is taking place on Friday 14 June starting in Byron Hall at Harrow Leisure Centre, Christchurch Ave, Harrow HA3 5BD. The walk will begin at 10pm, but as usual we will be putting on a great warm up beforehand to get you in the zone!
Live Event Highlights:
- Free T-shirt and medal
- Two fully marshalled routes
- Live warm-up entertainment
- Various stalls from face painting to henna
- Rest stops and toilet facilities along the way
Check out the Midnight Walk route via the link below:
Prices and Group Bookings
Prices start from just £8 and early bird ticket prices will be available until Friday 24th May!
For group bookings of 6 or more we are offering a special 10% off each registration. All you need to do is email email@example.com with your group name and we will provide you with the discount code.
Your hospice needs you!
We need your help to raise as much as possible to continue our work across Harrow and Brent.
- £100 could enable a St Luke’s nurse to give 4 hours of specialist care in our Inpatient Unit.
- £56 could enable a health care assistant to provide practical and compassionate support in a person’s home.
- £22 could provide people with an hour of practical support from St Luke’s 24/7 helpline.
Fore more information call 020 8382 8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org