Location: Warehouse, 24 Dalston Gardens, Stanmore, HA7 1BU
Commitment: Each shift is 4 hours, while we would love you to offer this each week, a shift every other week would help.
- Sorting donations ready for distribution to our shops
- Identifying unsalable clothing items for textile recycling
- Using your skills and knowledge of certain items to identify high-value items for sale on our eBay store
- Keeping the warehouse and sorting area clean and tidy
- Processing unsalable books, CDs and DVDs to be recycled
What are we looking for?
- Willing, friendly and able to work as part of a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in retail is desired but not essential
What can you get in return?
- Experience and developing skills in warehouse operations, stock processing and logistics (valuable on CV)
- The chance to work with a friendly team
- Reward and fulfilment from raising money for the Hospice (all services we provide to our patients and their families are free of charge)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses (capped)
Full training will be provided and support offered throughout your time volunteering with us.
To apply: Please complete an application form by clicking the Apply Now button