Do you enjoy meeting new people? Would you like to give something back to your community and support your local hospice? Then why not consider volunteering in one of our shops across Harrow and Brent.
How much time do I have to commit?
We are always looking for volunteers in all our shops to help 4 hours per week. Shifts are available Monday to Saturday AM or PM (generally 9.30 am to 1.30pm or 1pm to 5pm, however we can be flexible).
What will I have to do?
The role is varied and fun and includes tasks such as:
- Sorting through donations
- Steaming clothes
- Serving customers on the shop floor and at the tills
- Arranging displays of the stock and hanging up clothes
- Ensuring the shop floor and back area are kept clean and tidy
- Promoting the work of the Hospice within the local community
Which shop can I volunteer in?
We have shops right across Harrow and Brent. Find your nearest shop here. We are opening new shops soon and are always looking for volunteers.
I'm not sure about volunteering in a shop but would like to help sort through donations
The local people of Harrow and Brent are always donating great items to sell in our shops, however we still need to sort through them! If this is something you would enjoy doing, then why not consider becoming a Donation Centre Assistant at our Warehouse in Stanmore.
Duties would include:
- To sort through donations, you never know what you might find!
- To help to identify any valuable or special items
- To arrange sorted items in the organisation system
- To assist staff in locating and preparing stock to go to the shops
- To help in ensuring the shops raise vital funds for the Hospice.
If you are interested in volunteering in our shops then click below.