Terms and Conditions for website usage
The term ‘St Luke’s Hospice’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Kenton Grange, Kenton Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA3 0YG. Our company registration number is 2141770 and place of registration is England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- From time to time this website may also include links to other social media (Facebook, Twitter and You Tube) pages not controlled and managed by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the social media pages. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without St Luke’s Hospice’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Intellectual property rights
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for research purposes, your personal reference or study and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.